Tuesday 16 August 2011

Liquid Foundation Vs Mineral Foundation


Have you Struggled with choosing the best type of make up for your skin? Well here are some facts to help you along the way. I have acne prone skin so it's very important for me to not only find a good foundation that wont break me out but also has a good coverage. I found that liquid foundation suits me best, so lets see what one suits you best.

Liquid Foundation:
  • good coverage
  • variety of colours
  • wide range of types (for oily, dry, combination skin)
  • can be cheaper than mineral
Mineral foundation:

  • Light coverage
  • Easy to apply
  • lightweight, easy to blend and layer to suit skin tone
  • covers redness well
  • better for your skin because of the absence of chemicals found in liquid foundation
So has that helped with your decision? Hope it has.

Enjoy! xx

2 comments:

  1. I prefer mineral foundation because liquid foundation makes me feel dirty xD but it DOES offer more coverage, so... haha i don't know.

    fashionthespianlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit it Liquid Foundation does make you feel dirty, but i prefer to have better coverage on my skin since i have so many scars and blemishes. I do love wearing Mineral Foundation in the summer!

    ReplyDelete